05 May 2006

Pronunciation

A male patient is lying in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. He is still heavily sedated from a four hour operation. A female nurse's aide appears to sponge his hands and feet.

"Nurse," he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young aide replies, "I don't know. I'm only here to wash your hands and feet."

He struggles again to ask, "Are my testicles black?" Reluctantly, the aide pulls back the covers and raises his gown.

She holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in her other hand, takes a close look at his genitals and says, "There's nothing wrong with them!"

The man pulls off his oxygen mask and says slowly, "That was very nice but - listen closely: Are ... my ... test ... results ... back?"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home