13 September 2005

Betty Crocker

A husband was at home watching a football game when his wifeinterrupts......

"Honey, could you fix the light in the hallway? It's beenflickering for weeks now?"He looks at her and says angrily

"Fix the light now?...Does itlook like I have GE written on my forehead? I don't think so.

"Fine, the wife asks, "well then, could you fix the fridge door?It won't close right?"To which he replied....

"Fix the fridge door? Does it look like Ihave Westinghouse written on my forehead? I don't think so!"

Fine she says, "Then could you at least fix the steps to the frontdoor? They are about to break into."

He said....."I am not a carpenter and I don't want to fix thesteps. Does it look like I have Ace Hardware on my forehead? Idon't think so........I've had enough of you!!!!! I am going tothe bar!!"So he goes to the bar and drinks for a couple of hours.............He starts to feel guilty about how he treated his wife and decidesto go home.As he walks into the thouse he notices that the steps are alreadyfixed.....As he enters the house he sees the hall light is workingproperly....As he goes to the fridge to get another beer he notices the fridgedoor is fixed......

"Honey", he asked, "how'd all this get fixed?"

She said, "well, when you left I was sitting outside and wascrying when a very nice young man asked me what was wrong and I told him." "He offered to do all the repairs and all I had to dowas either sleep with him or bake him a cake.

"He said............"so what kind of cake did you bake him?"She replied...

"HELLOOOOOOOOOOO....do you see Betty Crocker writtenon my forehead? I don't think so!!!!!"

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Upcoming WiFi Spots in City Parks
Wi-Fi Salon is installing Wi-Fi into 10 city parks over the next few months. Central Park will have eight hot spots , as will Orchard Beach, Flushing Meadows, Van Cortlandt, Pelham Bay, Prospect, Riverside, ...
Great blog! I'm bookmarking it as I write this!

By the way, I have a blog too. It gives useful information on everything to do with finding your dream woman - from dating to where and how to talk to women. It’s for Average Guys like you and me to help us find our dream women.

Did you know that most women don’t care what you look like, they’re more concerned with your feelings and how you treat them. By the way, the site is written by women to men, so everything is coming from firsthand sources. Come check out my blog sometime, you’re sure to find some great hints and tips THAT ARE REALLY USEFUL to help you find your dream woman.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home